Aluminum nitride ceramic sheet is a new type of functional electronic ceramic material. It uses aluminum nitride powder as a raw material, a ceramic substrate made by casting process and sintered at high temperature. The properties of electronic substrates are key materials for semiconductor devices
Performance characteristics of aluminum nitride ceramic substrate:
1. High thermal conductivity, 5-10 times that of alumina.
2. The thermal expansion coefficient (4.5-10-6 / ℃) matches the semiconductor silicon material (3.5-4.0-10-6 / ℃).
3. Good mechanical properties, high bending strength, close to alumina.
4. Excellent electrical performance, with extremely high insulation resistance and low dielectric loss.
5. The circuit materials have good compatibility and can be multilayered to achieve high density and miniaturization of the package.
6. Non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Aluminum nitride ceramic product processing form:
1. According to customer's requirements, the surface metallized gold, silver, copper and other metals can be made, and its heat conduction effect is better.
2. Conventional ceramic products can be polished (single or double-sided polishing is possible). The surface finish after polishing is Ra: 0.02-0.05 μm, and there are no holes.
3. Other processing methods can be processed according to customer's drawing requirements.
Aluminum nitride ceramic products processing form:
1. Mold processing: All products except laser processing need mold processing.
2. Laser processing products: According to customer requirements, laser products (aluminum nitride, alumina, zirconia, etc.) are used for scribing, punching, and breaking processing. , Its products have high processing accuracy and good repeatability.
Shenzhen Taitong Intelligent Industry Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
E-mail：email@example.com Add：301, building D, 110 Longguan expressway, Gaofeng community, Dalang street, Longhua District, Shenzhen